The following policies are general safety regulations and instructions for the inflatable operator to follow. This is used for customers that intend to operate the inflatable without the assistance of our company.
- The yard must free of dog waste, sticks, rocks, and tree limbs for the unit to be set up.
- The ride should not be operated if winds exceed 20 mph or in rain as well as lightning conditions.
- All riders must remove their shoes.
- Riders should be sorted by sized. Only riders of the same size should be allowed in the ride at the same time.
- Riders must remove loose or sharp objects including glasses and dangling jewelry.
- No food, drinks, or gum in the inflatable.
- The rated capacity of the inflatable should never be exceeded.
- The operator should position himself/herself in close proximity to entrance of the ride.
- While the ride is in operation, the operator should watch riders at all times.
- No horseplay of any kind should be tolerated.
- No Flips.
- No climbing on the walls, nets, or roof is allowed.
- Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the inflatable
- The operator must strictly enforce the rules posted on the inflatable.
- The operator must remain in control of inflatable at all times. The inflatable must be supervised at all times while there are riders.
- Absolutely no SILLY STRING in or around the inflatable. (Note: For violation of this specific policy will result in a $100-$500 cleaning fee)
- Do not move the inflatable. If the unit should shift during your rental period, have the riders exit the inflatable and push or pull it back into the tarp.
- Do not fuel generator while hot, allow the engine to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Never plug generator into a home outlet.
- Your are at your own risk using this generator.
Only comparable age groups and sizes shall play on the inflatable at the same time. The following are guidelines as to the number of riders that may be on inflatable unit at the same time.
- Children Up To Age 7: 10-12
- Children Ages 8-12: 7-10
- Individuals Over 12: 5-7
Maximum 2 People of comparable weight, height, and size.
All deposits are non-refundable. You can cancel your rental up to 48 hours prior to delivery and use your deposit towards a different date of choice. (subject to availability)
Here at Boogie Bounce we strive for the safety for all of our customers. So here are a few tips:
- In the unfortunate event that unit begins to deflate, please do the following:
- Have all the children exit the unit immediately.
- If the motor has stopped, make sure that it has not been unplugged.
- If the motor is still running , check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, also check both blower tubes on the inflatable unit to make sure that they are tightly tied off.
- Never allow riders in or on a partially inflated unit.
If at any time there is a threat of inclement weather, including strong winds (at or excess of 20 mph), thunderstorm (especially when lightening is present), or severe cold weather (below 40 degrees), children should immediately exit the inflatable. The blower should be switched off and removed, and the unit allowed to deflate.
Pre-Existing Health Conditions
Pregnant women, individuals with pre-existing injuries, and others susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in or on the inflatable unit at any time.
Negligence or Abuse
All units are thoroughly inspected before and after rentals to ensure no damage has been done. In the event of any damage after a rental period the following fees may be assessed for negligence or abuse of inflatable:
- Spilled food, drink or the use SILLY STRING could result in a $100-$500 Cleaning Fee.
- Negligence and damage to unit could result in a $400-$1000 Repair Fee.
- If the unit is not repairable a fee of $1500-$3500 could result.
The safety of the children depends on you. Your personal supervision is absolutely required at all times. As the renter of this inflatable unit, the safety of all the riders is your responsibility. As the adult supervisor, you should position yourself in close proximity of the entrance to the ride and be prepared to assist riders when they enter/exit the ride.